The Delhi Traffic Police has requested commuters to avoid the routes the place protesting farmers will maintain their tractor rally or ‘Kisan Gantantra Parade’ on Republic Day, January 26. Farmer unions had on Sunday finalised three routes, originating from Singhu, Tikri and Ghazipur border factors, for the rally.
“Avoid taking NH44, GT-Karnal road and NH10 as these will remain affected due to the tractor rally,” an official mentioned at a press convention.
Arrangements have been made to handle visitors on these routes beginning Monday night, he mentioned.
Delhi Traffic Police advisory for farmers’ tractor rally
Route Singhu Border-Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar- DTU-Shahabad Dairy- Barwala Village-Pooth Khurd Village- Kanjhawala T Point- Kanjhawala Chowk- Kutubgarh- Auchandi Border- Kharkhoda Toll Plaza –
- Traffic going in the direction of NH-44 GTK Road might be diverted from Singhu Shani Mandir, Ashok Farm/ Janti Tall, Hamidpur, Sunderpur Majra, Zindopur Mukhmelpur, Kadipur, Kushak Colony, Mukarba Chowk, GTK Depot.
- Traffic going in the direction of Bawana Road might be diverted from Jail Road, KNK Marge, G3S Mall, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini East Metro Station, Rithala Chowk, Pansali Chowk, Helipad T-Point, Utsav Road, DSIIDC Road Sector-4, NarelaBawana Road, Chitra Dharam Kanta, DSIIDC Round about, Jhanda Chowk.
- Traffic going in the direction of Kanjhawala Road might be diverted from Karala, Kanjhawala Village, Jaunti Toll, Qutubgarh- Garhi Road.
- Public is suggested to avoid NH-44-GTK Road, Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar, Badli Metro Station, Badli Bawana Road, Bawana Road upto Bawana Chowk, Bawana Kanjhawala Road, Kanjhawala Road upto Auchandi Border.
Route Tikri Border- Nangloi-Baprola Village-Najafgarh Excluding Phirni Road- Jharoda Border- Rohtak Bypass (Bahadurgarh)- Asoda Toll Plaza –
- Traffic is not going to be allowed to enter on Rohtak street from Kirari mor and might be diverted in the direction of Mangol puri.
- Traffic might be diverted from Ghevra mor in the direction of Khanjawala.
- Traffic might be diverted from Peeragarhi chowk in the direction of District Centre and Mangolpuri.
- Jhatikra mod Najafgarh – Commercial autos might be diverted from Jhatikra Mod- Najafgarh.
- Dwarka mod at Najafgarh street. No business autos might be allowed in the direction of Delhi gate Najafgarh.
- Goyla dairy level Najafgarh drain, no business autos might be allowed in the direction of Najafgarh.
- Shurakhpur street T- Point in the direction of Dhansa street.
- Jharoda drain visitors might be diverted in the direction of Kair village then go in the direction of Dhansa street.
- Najafgarh drain on outdated kakrola street. No business autos might be allowed in the direction of Najafgarh.
- General Public is suggested to avoid NH-10 (Rohtak Road)-Tikri Border, Nangloi Najafgarh Road and Najafgarh-Jharoda Border.
Route Ghazipur Border- NH-24-Road No. 56- ISBT Anand Vihar, Apsara Border – Hapur Road- Bhopura- IMS College- Lal Kuan- Ghazipur Border –
- No Commercial autos and buses might be allowed on NH-24 and DND from Ring Road. Traffic on NH-24 from Nizamuddin Khatta aspect might be diverted on pusta street close to Akshardham and Mother Dairy Road.
- No Traffic might be allowed in the direction of NH-24 from paper market close to Nala reduce and Kondli Light level.
- No visitors in the direction of Road No. 56 from Hasanpur Depot, Patparganj Industrial Area, Ashoka Niketan, Vivekanand Mahila College, ITI College, Ram Mandir Vivek Vihar and many others.
- No Traffic in the direction of Apsara Border from R/A Seemapuri Gol Chakkar, Chintamani. Commuters are suggested to use Khajuri Pusta Road, Loni Road for U.P.
- General Public is suggested to avoid Ghazipur Border, Roads main to NH-24, Road No. 56 and Apsara Border.
The Delhi Police has stepped up safety and intensified patrolling and verification drives throughout the nationwide capital to thwart any untoward incidents. The nationwide capital is introduced underneath an unprecedented ground-to-air safety cowl with hundreds of armed personnel protecting a good vigil.